Into. New Member

forcecon

Just thought I would say hi to everyone on the forum. I have been lifting for over 35 years now, but have not done a cycle in over 20. Just recently started a Sust 350/Test Cyp. and Deca. cycle and I am now in the fifth week. My lifts have increased steadily and my appetite has really increased. I am pleased that at the age of 49 I am feeling this good. All products are Kalpa and again I am pleased with the results. The deca may need to be increased as I am only using 250mg a week and still have some soreness in the knees and elbows. Any tips would be appreciated.

Welcome to MC!
I am not as old as you but not that far away.
Are you on HRT?
What kind of results were you looking for?
Are you training for yourself, training for a show, etc?

You will love this BB Fourm, great guys / gals on here with a lot of shared experiences good and bad.......do yourself a favor and get the MC IGF to add to your arsenal, hands down the best out there and you will NOT be sorry...........

Welcome to the board!!! Thanks for posting up, we love hearing from the new guys. Have you had a hiatory of knee or elbow problems?

Thx. for the welcome. Yes MMX2 I started HRT about a year ago. The test levels were at 230, with 1ml/200mg of Cyp. The levels eventually came up to 1100. At that point the doctor would not prescribe anymore juice. But because the test did so much for me, I began to wonder how a full blown cycle would work on a 49 year old male. I started researching the sponsors and of course being a first timer I was extremely paranoid, but was very pleased when my order was handled with professionalism and my gear was G2G. My elbow problems are from doing Jiu Jitsu with some idiots who don't understand the term half-speed and the knees are a gift that keeps on giving from Uncle Sam, nonetheless, I am not dead yet.

Back