Iron Animal....keepin It Gangsta Bitches!

Slave to Iron

IM000403.jpg

You are one ugly mofo...lmao

You're definitely like an animal bro...a rat or possibly like a raccoon. I believe they call those pests or vermin though. I thought we banned you like 5 times already.

Nice, is this the same fool that made the shame list? Lookin' ripped dude! Keep up the hard work. I love that front double chin pose.

Glen Whitestone said:
Nice, is this the same fool that made the shame list? Lookin' ripped dude! Keep up the hard work. I love that front double chin pose.

LOL!

Cheeseburgers and loneliness are a deadly combination.

Well, Im guessing he is not into bodybuilding! He probobly goes on all different sites and puts up posts for shock value. You know when I was a teen I used to get drunk with my buddies and call the teencrisis line and tell them I got my mother pregnant. Know that shit was funny.

Oh, man!!! That would be unique! Unfortunately that has happened...why any guy would have sex with his mother is way beyond me....I hope none of it was true with you... :suspect:

angelblue said:
why any guy would have sex with his mother is way beyond me....

Here we go...lol
I can already see someone starting another one of those "would you?" threads right now lol

its people like you that give "cool" fat people bad names. You are definately not cool and definately fat.....damn that must suck......get a life

slave to cheese burgers really has a fetish for taking pictures I guess

can we request anything??

You have to live near me, man. You act just like the guys around here. Funny, but man...keep it for your buddies!!!

PJT--- Your comment made me laugh!!!! Some of the truest things are the funniest!!

angelblue said:
You have to live near me, man. You act just like the guys around here. Funny, but man...keep it for your buddies!!!

PJT--- Your comment made me laugh!!!! Some of the truest things are the funniest!!

He doesn't angel. He lives in Massachusetts hate to say. I talked to him a while back about it, he probably doesn't remember. Funny thing is is those pics he took of himself jumping thru the woods with the karate bandana on LOL I know exactly where that is...

:laugh: Okay.... where do you guys live...that's where I need to move. Not that I don't enjoy some karate lessons here and there...but you guys are much more my type of men. ;)

Back