It has started...

• Thread starter Thread starter saudades
  • Start date Start date
S

saudades

Gym was full of resolutioners yesterday. Why do they bother???

I know I went last night for my night session and they were crawling- people that were walking around aimlessly and then copying me on movements.
I worked legs last night so for the most part it was a ghost town over there.
Chest and arms was crowded as usual.

WELL IM A TRAINER, AND LET ME TELL YOU I CAN SEE THE DOLLOR SIGNS FLOATIN AROUND THE GYM :-) but the only sucky thing is now we have to step over all the newbies......... damn now i have to fight for my 3lb dumbells

I have a few new clients as well, but I train them at their home and rarely at gym espcially now.

I saw it also, had so many workers there leading the uninspired and over bloated around the gym and explaining to them what each item was for. I reminded him to let them know that curling is encouraged in the squat rack. :)

There hasn't been any at my gym yet! I like the new years resolution crowd cuz it produces more chicks :D I'm waiting for my next date to waltz in there.

i havent been since last year, so it should be interesting when I get back in there tomorrow.

I'm in the same boat Drew...I have been outta town since the new year, although I went to the gym up here yesterday and it was packed. Did some cardio and a few light sets of squats cause my legs and back were already sore from falling down the mountain!

Probably will hit this next week. It always cracks me up. I had a new guy once run
over to give me a spot on my bench warm up (one plate each side) I think I scared
him when I jumped up and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING!!" I still laugh when
I think of the look on his face. The gym owner was a little mad - we didn't see him
or his buddy anymore. I do kinda like to talk to the new fat chicks though (God, I'm
a sick fuck)

they will be gone within the month bro. we all know thats how it goes. there 1 month membership will run out and there out of there

yep i still havent been in the new year yet but i cant wait just for entertainment purposes only. After a week or so they will just start to piss me off though.

OH FUCK!!! you all love it...
:finger:
nothing like supersetting legs and being in a heightned emotional state begging God for oxygen and then having to get behind some slow walking fat chick w/ cellulite...ummm :pleased: wearing those neon spandex

or even better doing arm curls having some fat fuck looking you up and down wondering whether he's gay or not :eek:

mcgaret said:
Probably will hit this next week. It always cracks me up. I had a new guy once run
over to give me a spot on my bench warm up (one plate each side) I think I scared
him when I jumped up and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING!!" I still laugh when
I think of the look on his face. The gym owner was a little mad - we didn't see him
or his buddy anymore. I do kinda like to talk to the new fat chicks though (God, I'm
a sick fuck)

HAHAHHA... sick bastard

Aaaaah! Get these idiots out of my gym!!!! A couple came in yesterday, both extremely big and fat, and they decided they were going to do squats in one of the squat cages. During the same hour, a short thin guy decided he was going to do CURLS--IN THE SQUAT CAGE!! If I hadn't been nearly wiped out doing actual squats myself, I'd have whupped his ass and told him where to go.

man there hasnt been many in my gym at all really which is weird. check out my post about what i did today to some guy lol it was quite humorous.

It really is rediculous. I had to walk a good 3 min to get to the gym cause it was so crowded... If i wanted to do cardio, I would by a treatmill :angry: Then these folks walk around aimlessly like tourists. Unfortunately the New Lady Fitness closed down up the street too.. I thought this might have been a good thing... but NO... overweight women in the house!

Back