Ive got the flu

vertigorocks

Im just lettin you guys know why I havent been around the past week, I still feel terrible, so don't expect to me to be around for at least a few more days, but I will be back soon. I'll talk to you all soon. :crap: This shit sucks, I feel like my body is dying. :upset: puke:

damn bro sorry to hear that flu is def. soemthing you dont wanna catch hope you get better soon buddy take care

sry to hear bro...if you would stop doing monkeys you wouldn't get so sick all of the time :). Hope you get better soon brother. Get ahold on me if you need anything.

hit me also but had to deal with my daughter's 13th birthday party. Sleepover with
8 - 13year old girls. Dont even ask ya perverts. I may feel like shit but give up the
monkeys - NEVER!!!

It has been bad this year... Its like everybody has been sick... and it sticks for weeks... I am still coughing from November... :drooling:

mcgaret said:
hit me also but had to deal with my daughter's 13th birthday party. Sleepover with
8 - 13year old girls. Dont even ask ya perverts. I may feel like shit but give up the
monkeys - NEVER!!!

at least you got your phone back for a little while. :D

Damn bro, hope you get better soon. Getting sick only means staying out of the gym to me. That's almost as bad as a freakin injury.

Back