Jack LaLanne dies at 96

MMX2

Wow- this guy lived a full life.
He was the penultimate figure of total fitness.
He was still hawking his juicer this past year.... energizer bunny.
I only wish I live this long....

Yea this guy was awesome. Theres a good story on his death I read on my droid app (think USA Today). Schwarzenegger wrote about him too. Though he was 96, I though the guy still had some in him.

Pneumonia killed him

Hard to believe a great like him passing, it's only a matter of time before all the people I grew up with passing...What a great guy, truly a legend in fitness

He will be missed... My condolences go out for him and to his friends and family...

R.I.P. Jack

I will say a prayer for him, i watched a biography on him and his wife and it was awsome! I realy like how this guy operated! A true inspiration to all!

RIP Jack..AN awesome man.. And the only man that could pull off the Blue jump suit !!! 96 years old that is awesome by it self !!!

He was 96??! Wow... I guess I should start using my juicer again. RIP Jack.

lol! Those damn juicers, maybe there something too them.

Remember the Juice Man with the fucking freak of nature, Jay Kordich? His eyebrows were outrageous. Man I hated that guy.

Jack lelane didnt patent his juicer i dont think and someone or some corperation came along and made millions from it, i dont think jack got his going until well after the other juicers were out already. Im pretty sure he also invented alot of the equipment u see in todays gyms, and yet again never patent any of his idea and others took his ideas and ran with them, atleast thats what i think, i seen a documentary on him and his wife and they were pretty cool old folk

Jack lelane didnt patent his juicer i dont think and someone or some corperation came along and made millions from it, i dont think jack got his going until well after the other juicers were out already. Im pretty sure he also invented alot of the equipment u see in todays gyms, and yet again never patent any of his idea and others took his ideas and ran with them, atleast thats what i think, i seen a documentary on him and his wife and they were pretty cool old folk

I agree with you here, not on fact, but I think that was the case

yeah im pretty sure to bro, he was way ahead of his time thats for sure!

Back