Jamie Eason...

And I'd definitely pay to have her come over for services, I'd just make sure I had GHB handy in case she tries to flee without rendering services

NAIR, you'd so beat off to her stripping, hell you probably did while looking up pics on Sunday. You don't have to admit it, but deep down, we all know what's up.

Dude I have no shame and under the right circumstances I would for do it...just not for a few hundred bucks. Sorry, there's just too many damn hot whores out there that will fuck. And maybe she would, I just couldnt shell out a few hundred just to stroke it :nope:

Dude I have no shame and under the right circumstances I would for do it...just not for a few hundred bucks. Sorry, there's just too many damn hot whores out there that will fuck. And maybe she would, I just couldnt shell out a few hundred just to stroke it :nope:

GHB does wonders man lol...I've never agreed with giving that shit to woman, but a woman as hot as Jamie, I might have to consider it.

OMG!!!! i have to watch this video at least one time every time i log on to MC, this girl just to fuckn cute, and HOT!!!

i love them little freckles too......alot

OMG!!!! i have to watch this video at least one time every time i log on to MC, this girl just to fuckn cute, and HOT!!!

i love them little freckles too......alot

Freckle fetish , nice, yeah shes hot and has an amazing ass for such a small girl! But you need to get control of yourself man! lol

Freckle fetish , nice, yeah shes hot and has an amazing ass for such a small girl! But you need to get control of yourself man! lol

LOL!!!!! your right, i need to sober up.

its Big N wv fault bro, he's the one posting that hotness.

Back