Just read through a few posts...

teedubgee

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
... and I'm glad to have this forum as connection to real bodybuilding. There really aren't any bodybuilders in my gym and everyone else is training for men's bikini shows. The sad part is, none of them train hard or will probably do well in them. All I hear is talk of IIFYM, clen and winny, or see these ***s doing handstand pushups. I see meme's all over instagram about "leg day" and how tore up everyone is afterwards... but I NEVER see anyone crawling around the gym after a fuckin intense set of squats. Granted, I'm not a competitive bodybuilder, but I do think of myself as a "bodybuilder." I just needed to vent. I'm gonna go throw on a stringer tank and call someone a pussy when I train today :curse:

... and I'm glad to have this forum as connection to real bodybuilding. There really aren't any bodybuilders in my gym and everyone else is training for men's bikini shows. The sad part is, none of them train hard or will probably do well in them. All I hear is talk of IIFYM, clen and winny, or see these ***s doing handstand pushups. I see meme's all over instagram about "leg day" and how tore up everyone is afterwards... but I NEVER see anyone crawling around the gym after a fuckin intense set of squats. Granted, I'm not a competitive bodybuilder, but I do think of myself as a "bodybuilder." I just needed to vent. I'm gonna go throw on a stringer tank and call someone a pussy when I train today :curse:

lol funny shit!!! And you don't need to compete to call yourself a bodybuilder ! Competing is a whole other level of discipline though! But I considered myself a bodybuilder long before stepping on stage!

Back