lasix protcol

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
a friend of mine will be competeing this weekend and has purchase some lasix last month.

he has never used it before and asked me if i could gfive him some input on dosage. i have NO experience with it at all, so i was wondering if ya guys have dabbled with it at all ?

I personlly dont like lasix, its so unpredictable ... but how many mg's are this tabs ?

Well they are pretty fast acting, so maybe 1/2 a tab around 10pm friday night (before the show) then maybe the other half in the morning...But im being very conservative...For me any type of diuretic is strong on me...some people can take 1 whole tab, or even a couple and not get a whole lot from them...but like I have said many times before everyone is different...

if its the tablet, he can take 40mg, well i take 40mg of the liquid lasix that you give IV, its also safe to take it orally. 40mgs wont hurt him, if he starts to cramp tho, his potassium is low since it is not a potassium sparing diuretic. just tell him to watch out for the cramps, dysrhythmias and low bp, if any of that happens, obviously to much. id recommend 1 tab IMO. Lemme know how it works

damn, wish I would have seen this thread earlier. I could of help him out with what he needed.

well i still have some for myself, so if you have some suggestions nuk for my nxt show ill put them to good use

Back