lawlesslabsusa.com everything off with hormones

Kiaoqle

I went on lgd4033 and gw501516, using 25mgs of each per day from lawlesslabsusa. This was supposed to be one of the best sarms sources but I guess I was wrong. At the end the day was very disappointed with my cycle and ended up quitting halfway through. All my hormones became messed up my testosterone levels Dove lower my estrogen levels shot up higher and also my erectile dysfunction reared its ugly head. After coming off 2 weeks later I feel so much better no clue what I was really taking but it really did a lot of damage.

I went on lgd4033 and gw501516, using 25mgs of each per day from lawlesslabsusa. This was supposed to be one of the best sarms sources but I guess I was wrong. At the end the day was very disappointed with my cycle and ended up quitting halfway through. All my hormones became messed up my testosterone levels Dove lower my estrogen levels shot up higher and also my erectile dysfunction reared its ugly head. After coming off 2 weeks later I feel so much better no clue what I was really taking but it really did a lot of damage.
lawlesslabsusa.com sent you fakes thats why all off IMO

Back