Lee Priest new tattoo

Awesome tat!!!! I plan on starting a full sleeve on my left arm after the iowa. Gna have it ghosted in so it won't fck with my BB. Gna look sick! Black and gray is the only way!!!!

looks kinda cool, but i am not a fan of tatoos myself and would never have anything like that ever done.

Min with you bro I never got into tats simply cause who knows how I'll feel about in 20 years lol however I think it looks like ass on him !!! I have one tat where no one can see it and it has meaning other then that I'm not into tats

Min with you bro I never got into tats simply cause who knows how I'll feel about in 20 years lol however I think it looks like ass on him !!! I have one tat where no one can see it and it has meaning other then that I'm not into tats

Me 2. I have one on my dick that says MISS. But when my dick get hard it says MISSISSIPPI !! LOL

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome tat!!!! I plan on starting a full sleeve on my left arm after the iowa. Gna have it ghosted in so it won't fck with my BB. Gna look sick! Black and gray is the only way!!!!

What is ghosted? I have a tribal tat on my right arm and then my daughter's footprint on my left upper pec. Not planning on getting anymore because of my bodybuilding and don't want to take away any definition there. But if there is a way to make mine look better for bodybuilding I am all about that!

It looks ridiculous to me....not into tattoos myself. I think some look good on other people,but not that shit!

I love ink. I am actually going today to talk to a guy about another one. But Lee tattoos are sewed up.

It looks good on him cause his arms are fckn enormous!!!! Ghosted is a pure black and grey tat with the shadings being lghter. Kinds like what randy orton has on his arms. By the time you put color on you can hardly tell you even have a tat. I'm a huge fan of black and grey so that is the only kinda tats ill get

that thing go up to/on his face? I like tats but that aint my cup o tea.
Tattin the face is a bit much (in my opinion)

tattoos are becoming too popular now where it's faddish...they're not for me...i'm glad i never got any of those identify marks

tattoos are becoming too popular now where it's faddish...they're not for me...i'm glad i never got any of those identify marks

Funny, about 2 years ago I went to strip club for kid at works birthday. ALL the girls were tatted up. One came
out clean, not one tat. All the guys were like "WOW". I had to laugh. When I was a kid hardly any chicks had
tats and if you saw one WITH a tat you would say "WOW". Just the opposite. Funny how things change. lol

I agree. That tattoo looks like it was done in crayon. I'm not a fan of tattoos, but Presser's tramp stamp is pretty wicked cool

Back