Let Me Introduce Myself

SkipErr

VIP Logger
Gold Member
Hi, you can call me Skip and I'm a 34 year old, 5’9” and 182 pound dude with interests in bodybuilding, mixed martial arts and the NFL.

I'll be dropping my training and diet log with my weight training program scheduled for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday while I take Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday off for R&R.

What's more, I'll be running a Test, Deca and Dbol stack for muscle and performance gains (I'll keep you posted on this as well). If you must know, all my gear including PCT will be sourced and supplied by UPsteroid.

I hope to interact with like-minded people here (of course I will and thanks in advance for your support.

Hi, you can call me Skip and I'm a 34 year old, 5’9” and 182 pound dude with interests in bodybuilding, mixed martial arts and the NFL.

I'll be dropping my training and diet log with my weight training program scheduled for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday while I take Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday off for R&R.

What's more, I'll be running a Test, Deca and Dbol stack for muscle and performance gains (I'll keep you posted on this as well). If you must know, all my gear including PCT will be sourced and supplied by UPsteroid.

I hope to interact with like-minded people here (of course I will and thanks in advance for your support.
Welcome to the MC family

Back