lets talk slin/IGF-1

brew

Alright, I have been considering running these two together soon. I have researched both, but found very little on the two when combined. Since growth and slin are the big combo, I figure IGF/slin should produce similar results. Question is how does IGF affect you slin sensitivity. I have heard it increases this, can anyone get down and dirty with the details, any good articles that do more than scratch the surface? thanks

from what I have found, they should only be run together for 4-6 weeks...(I think thats what I read)...it possibly could mess up you own insulin chemistry.

your mailbox is full Brew

peace

i remember seeing something about this on another board...i'll get on it.

if i remember correctly igf and slin combo is a bad idea and that the igf makes slin dosing harder do to this effect..let me do some searchin for ya..i could be worng

irishpride said:
if i remember correctly igf and slin combo is a bad idea and that the igf makes slin dosing harder do to this effect..let me do some searchin for ya..i could be worng
yeah, that's mostly what i've found too. from what i've read you should decrease your slin dosage because of the igf making you extremely sensitive to slin. most of the guys recommended switching between the two.

search the AM site...there was a discusion there...I couldn't find it, but jonblaze is the guy answering the questions...I think it was a thread that got off topic somewhat..

Slin is some hardcore stuff to be messing with right? Are the results worth the risk? Are their any good articles that are informative on it? I would like to know!!

Thank ya much!!

Slin is very dangerous even for experienced users or even diabetics who have no choice but to use it.
And if you screw up and live you could look like the pillsbury dough boy. Slin loves to convert sugar into fat.

Back