Liquid Amino Product Idea

mike ross

Registered Member
Gold Member
How receptive would you guys be to a liquid amino supplement sold by the liter that contained all the Essential Amino acids plus glutamine, taurine, tyrosine, alpha gpc and vit b6.

we are thinking of formulating this for pre and intra workout use. Flavors would be grape, fruit punch, and orange

thoughts, opinions? we dont want to make products that will not be useful or sell

ok...well when we make it next month, and publish details, i wanna see some sales...no other company offer this in liquid form and using ajinmoto like we do...why? cause we only use the best and dont look at the bottom line as end all of this business

blue raspberry will be a challenge...let me talk with our flavor guy...our bcaa n more product will be blue raspberry though at end of feb

So is this liquid you drink straight out of the container, or you dilute it in water? Either way it sounds great. I've been using instatized BCAA's and love them pre and intra workout. Could you maybe come out with a version of this that has caffeine too?

well you know I'll be using it...grape, fruit punch, lemon lime, ect...I dont care..its all good !!!

So is this liquid you drink straight out of the container, or you dilute it in water? Either way it sounds great. I've been using instatized BCAA's and love them pre and intra workout. Could you maybe come out with a version of this that has caffeine too?

liquid straight out of the container is what it will be. We have instant bcaas also, and our bcaa n more product. Give em a try. As far as the caffeine goes, we'll have to leave it out. I have to be able to get this to as many people as possible, so ive left out caffeine, creatine, beta alanine...these are all things i wanted to add, but ive had too many people shoot down the idea with everything...so im keeping it basic

This would take place of Scivation's XTEND. That's what I've been using for a pre/intra workout shake

Back