low testosterone

zuke

guys i got my first pin of testosterone propionate yesterday and got my blood reports and it says i have 177.80 ng/dl...its low and below normal and im 24 yrs old...do i have to continue my test prop cycle for 10 weeks or do i have to get my test to normal first? im taking 100mg test p eod do i have to increase the dose or pin 100 mg ed? please advice

What are you wanting to do? If you are low they will prescribe test... if you are low there is no one stop method to getting you to "normal" and if there was doing test would just shut it down.

lol. this is the same kid i told NOT to run a cycle in another thread and he didn't listen..

youre on cycle.. 100mg prop your levels should be through the roof!! you either got underdosed or bunk gear!

- - - Updated - - -

did your doc do LH and FSH levels??? if he did post them

lol. this is the same kid i told NOT to run a cycle in another thread and he didn't listen..

youre on cycle.. 100mg prop your levels should be through the roof!! you either got underdosed or bunk gear!

- - - Updated - - -

did your doc do LH and FSH levels??? if he did post them

ok this is the blood work i did last week
TOTAL TESTOSTERONE - 177.80 ng/dL
FSH - 4.99 mIU/mL
E2 - 17.76 pg/mL
LH - 4.84 mIU/mL
total cholestrol - 179 mg/dL
triglycerides - 99 mg/dL
HDL - 48 mg/mL
VLDL - 20 mg/dL
LDL - 111 mg/dL
TC/HDL Ratio - 3.7
i just pinned 1 100 mg injection 2nd one is tomorrow should i continue with my test prop or what should i do?
thank u

did you do this bloodwork before or after your first pin?
ok this is the blood work i did last week
TOTAL TESTOSTERONE - 177.80 ng/dL
FSH - 4.99 mIU/mL
E2 - 17.76 pg/mL
LH - 4.84 mIU/mL
total cholestrol - 179 mg/dL
triglycerides - 99 mg/dL
HDL - 48 mg/mL
VLDL - 20 mg/dL
LDL - 111 mg/dL
TC/HDL Ratio - 3.7
i just pinned 1 100 mg injection 2nd one is tomorrow should i continue with my test prop or what should i do?
thank u

my blood test was on 19th morning bro empty stomach as told by the doctor and my first pin was on 25th night 10 pm and i got my thyroid profile as well ..doctor told me everything is normal i dint show the testosterone reports as i got them today i have to show it tomorrow..

and as u told about the diet i was 55 kgs i went to 72kgs in a year and now at 65kgs in 2 months... i researched alot it took me a few montjs to get my diet and workout routine close to right it was screwed up when inwas bulking ...and i decided for roid 6 months only if could increase and decrease weight with a good diet and putting on muscle.. so what do u advice me to do now? continue with test prop eod with aromasin eod or ....?

do what i told you from day one.. get off the cycle.. you shouldn't have been running it in the first place..

stop pinning.. wait one week.. run 50mg clomid ed for 4 weeks..

Back