M1-T and TRT

petrobond5150

My buddy asked me if maintaining his TRT dose (200mg cyp per week) and running M1-t for 2 weeks at 25mg ed would be alright.
His primary concern is the potential to shut down his own endogenious test production.
I was under the impression that since he was taking exogenious test that it wouldnt make a difference as long as he kept and maintained it throughout. I figured that was what "replacement" meant.
He's got a liver care product along with Nolva and Letro just in case. I think that about covers all the bases.
Anyone with experience on this matter?

My buddy asked me if maintaining his TRT dose (200mg cyp per week) and running M1-t for 2 weeks at 25mg ed would be alright.
His primary concern is the potential to shut down his own endogenious test production.
I was under the impression that since he was taking exogenious test that it wouldnt make a difference as long as he kept and maintained it throughout. I figured that was what "replacement" meant.
He's got a liver care product along with Nolva and Letro just in case. I think that about covers all the bases.
Anyone with experience on this matter?

The m1-t shouldnt matter bro, as his natural testosterone production is already shut down since he is taking 200mg of cypionate per week. So I dont think 25mgs daily will do any harm in this matter at all

He's got low T already so that won't facter in the mix. The liver supps are a must, (M1-t is pretty harsh) and having the anti-estros on deck are a good idea too but I don't think he'll see any estro related sides from that dose. He probably could run it longer than two weeks at that dose too.

Thank you two for your responses. Had to make absolute sure before I gave him an answer. I'll make him promise to register and introduce himself:D

Back