medicinaylaboratorio.com what a joke scammer

Juaiqer

I can’t believe these clowns at medicinaylaboratio are being pushed by so many influencers with fake followers online.
It’s I wonder how much they pay them to do that because they’ve been scamming for months now. A couple dudes at the gym were telling me they sent them over $2000 and they never sent them anything back. I was also a victim I sent them $300 for a few vials of testosterone and haven’t heard anything. What a joke they are.

I can’t believe these clowns at medicinaylaboratio are being pushed by so many influencers with fake followers online.
It’s I wonder how much they pay them to do that because they’ve been scamming for months now. A couple dudes at the gym were telling me they sent them over $2000 and they never sent them anything back. I was also a victim I sent them $300 for a few vials of testosterone and haven’t heard anything. What a joke they are.
medicinaylaboratorio.com lol the name sounds like a scammer too

domestic supply and their european division will ship just about anywhere in europe and north america/USA

we love our main sources. i use napsgear, ugfreak and domestic supply all great places!

Back