Meningitis caused by steroid injection?

bigghorn

Banana
Tennissee health officials have linked the 14 people with two dead as all having steroid injections... Now it doesn't say what "kind" of steroid (which there are many variations one being anabolic steroid ) maybe someone who is near this state can clarify for all? Is this the diezel gear that was once thrown upon us with threats in such a violent manner? :drooling:

UPDate!!.. It was methylpredizone used for spinal injection to stop pain... It's now in northcarolina and spreading to more patients..

Last edited:
I read a version of that article this morning and all it said was steroid. The version I read said nothing about anabolic and lead me to believe it was from Cortisone injections.

Yeah it was.. That's why updated. Feel free whoever to deleat this whole post.it's kinda interesting cause i know people that have had the shot.

I was just talking to a trainer at the local MMA gym a few weeks ago and he said that he has been seeing a lot of "weekend warrior" fighters getting injured from cortisone shot abuse. Lots of tendons and ligament tears from over use.

I had them a long time ago and swore I'd never get them again. I did more damage to my shoulder after the shot because I felt invincible

Back