Miami Heat -vs- Dallas Mavericks Who Wins?

Amen to that! After watching game 1's dismantling of Dallas I smell a sweeeeep!

I'd say that although that's a good possibilty, I'd like to think that after the big spectacle that Miami put on at the beginning of the season with "The Decision" and the introduction of the big 3, they'd wanna clinch the title in Miami in game 6

well dirk was off all night but damn did they pull through when they needed to, miami blew a huge lead late in 4th and Dallas won, why Bosch was on dirk i have no idea!

I went to sleep just after halftime, I am glad that Dallas won, I thought that it'd be very close after that first half, but I will admit I was shocked to see they won

well tomorow is game 3 and i think the winner of game 3 usualy wins series or someshit i heard, i dont buy into that shit usualy but the percentages are kind of compelling

anyways im routing for Miami big time

well tomorow is game 3 and i think the winner of game 3 usualy wins series or someshit i heard, i dont buy into that shit usualy but the percentages are kind of compelling

anyways im routing for Miami big time

I knew I didn't like you for some reason and now I know why

Game 3 tonight and I don't see Miami keeping up in Dallas tonight. I truly think Dirk will pull some shit out of his ass tonight, just about an hour away....

Game 3 tonight and I don't see Miami keeping up in Dallas tonight. I truly think Dirk will pull some shit out of his ass tonight, just about an hour away....

I guess u never claimed to be a fortune teller, so i'll let it go,lmao

And I thought you loved me, lol

And again Heat in 6 you can call me Kreskin Later! lol

Game 3 seemed like Miami would pull away and Dallas would catch up, over and over again. I watched most of the 4th quarterand LeBron seemed to disappear. Wade and Dirk appeared to be the only two playing.

Game 3 seemed like Miami would pull away and Dallas would catch up, over and over again. I watched most of the 4th quarterand LeBron seemed to disappear. Wade and Dirk appeared to be the only two playing.

I dont think he disapeared i just think they went with the hot hand of Wade

I don't think Lebron has disappeared at all, he's showing that he's more of a team player now than ever before. He's not scoring a lot, but he's getting some quality assists and some big rebounds. He's not playing like he did (or needed to) in Cleveland and he's allowing his teammates to help him which is what they weren't doing in the beginning of the season when they weren't winning. So now that they've learned how to play as a team, they're showing how dominant they can truly be and it literally hurts me to say that

You guys ready to revise your statements yet? Not only has LeBron skipped out on every 4th quarter this series, he has now missed an entire game. Miami has kept it close without him, but he needs to take over the next two games and blow out Dallas. Never let it go to a game 7. Any game 7 against any team is Russian roulette.

You guys ready to revise your statements yet? Not only has LeBron skipped out on every 4th quarter this series, he has now missed an entire game. Miami has kept it close without him, but he needs to take over the next two games and blow out Dallas. Never let it go to a game 7. Any game 7 against any team is Russian roulette.

Nah I maintain my Heat in 6! lol, yep they win back to back games from here on out! u heard it here first baby!:surprised

Nah I maintain my Heat in 6! lol, yep they win back to back games from here on out! u heard it here first baby!:surprised

I hope so, I would like to see it over in 6. Game 7's scare me. Wade needs to pull LeBron aside and say, "Where you at, dawg? I can't do it by myself."

Dirk is on fire !!!! Dallas better think god they have Dirk or they would be fucked !!!!!

I like Dirk, now more than ever, I'll love him for the rest of his career if he keeps Miami from getting a ring

Dirk is the kind of athlete you want to root for. I've never heard of him being in any kind of trouble, on or off the court. He doesn't seem cocky at all. He just shows up year after year and puts up good numbers.

Dirk is the kind of athlete you want to root for. I've never heard of him being in any kind of trouble, on or off the court. He doesn't seem cocky at all. He just shows up year after year and puts up good numbers.

Lebron is the same way as far as never getting in trouble, but for some reason I just can't stand him

Back