Miami Heat -vs- Dallas Mavericks Who Wins?

Lebron is the same way as far as never getting in trouble, but for some reason I just can't stand him

LeBron has really surprised me. He really seems to have the right people around him. I don't think he's overly cocky, considering his talents, and he has managed to avoid trouble. Now he just needs to take over this series and bury the Mavs.

Lebron is gonna have a serious chip on his shoulder tonight after everyone talking shit about him for the past couple days. Im looking for him to take over the game tonight.

Lebron is gonna have a serious chip on his shoulder tonight after everyone talking shit about him for the past couple days. Im looking for him to take over the game tonight.

I'm rooting for the Mavs in this series and I really hope you're right because if Lebron is scoring a lot, that's good because it'll take away from Wade and Bosh rather than it being spread out like it has and he'll probably try to run with the Mavs and that won't work well for Miami's D

I'm rooting for the Mavs in this series and I really hope you're right because if Lebron is scoring a lot, that's good because it'll take away from Wade and Bosh rather than it being spread out like it has and he'll probably try to run with the Mavs and that won't work well for Miami's D

Thanks for the info Vangundy

And I say you're full of shit! The most one-sided game so far was game one and that was LeBron's highest scoring game. If LeBron goes off, it will take the double team off of Wade and the Mavs will feel the pain of double penetration. :laugh:

What Fuck Is Happening to Miami!?!??!!????!!!! lol. Labron has score 2 or few points in the fourth quarter of the last 4 fucking games, are you fucking kidding me! And a Total of 11 points in the fourth quarter in the last 5 games. He looks likes nerves is getting the best of him and I am his biggest fan besides D Wade who is playing like a basketball GOD! Never thought I would say this but even though Labron has a triple double tonight he still choked in the 4th quarter tonight losing to Dallas

Well my game 6 prediction is out the window, so Miami in 7 now lol. Miami can win 2 straight at home for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

And Dirk ,Terry and kid were all clutch tonight, fucking pricks!

just sayin. I want Miami to win too for coach Riley and all the haters. Even if they dont Lebron has shown he made the right choice and they arent going anywhere so they will be fine.

Back