Michele Lewin... Best body on Instagram

She's cute, but I'm so jaded with all the young girls that are lean with fake boobs trying to make a name for themselves in the "Fitness Industry". Get a real job and keep your clothes on.

You know what these girls could do that would be SO HOT and set themselves apart from the other whores??! Get a legitimate job and stop selling thousands of pics all over the internet with your nipples barely covered to cover the cost of your gym clothes....

You know what these girls could do that would be SO HOT and set themselves apart from the other whores??! Get a legitimate job and stop selling thousands of pics all over the internet with your nipples barely covered to cover the cost of your gym clothes....

You had me at whore.:laugh:

Aint nothing sexier then a bad ass hot female with a banging hard body in a sexy dress suit, mmmmm i love when my wife dresses up in business attire , its fucking sexier then a 2 piece bikini any day of the week!

She's cute, but I'm so jaded with all the young girls that are lean with fake boobs trying to make a name for themselves in the "Fitness Industry". Get a real job and keep your clothes on.

i agree this is very popular in my area, they are all gona be "models"

I'd beat the brakes off that ass.

lol, i have no idea what that even means, but it doesn't sound to good,lol, sounds more like ur women didn't have dinner done in time and your batting her around lol

ne3a3a6y.jpg

mavyqepe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back