misterolympia.shop and failed promises

Tioqiue

One thing I can’t stand is bait and switch when it comes to being a consumer.
Misterolympia shop does a lot of this type of thing and they are a trash source.
I do not recommend using them their discount codes and their discounts overall are bait and switch as they do not honor them. Also when it comes to shipping they will claim they only charge a certain amount but after you send the funds they will email you back and tell you to send them more they ended up charging me $80 to ship my last order because they said they had to send it separately due to volume.
Nothing on their website says anything about they charge you extra for something like that
they are greedy pure and simple

One thing I can’t stand is bait and switch when it comes to being a consumer.
Misterolympia shop does a lot of this type of thing and they are a trash source.
I do not recommend using them their discount codes and their discounts overall are bait and switch as they do not honor them. Also when it comes to shipping they will claim they only charge a certain amount but after you send the funds they will email you back and tell you to send them more they ended up charging me $80 to ship my last order because they said they had to send it separately due to volume.
Nothing on their website says anything about they charge you extra for something like that
they are greedy pure and simple
misterolympia.shop has fake pharmacom so go figure lol

Back