Money means nothing without health

mkdk

Its really nice being back in the swing of things. Getting up early, hitting the gym and working again. It just makes you realize that money without health means crap. I always think about Tony Soprano and his early death at 51. I do mean the actor James Gandolfini. I was born and grew up in New Jersey so I always related to the Soprano's. I grew up right there in the thick of it in a small Italian Hood, called Secaucus. Gandolfini had 70 million dollars when he died and it meant nothing. The guy was an athlete who really got into excess. So keep your health because the old adage of your health is your wealth is very true.:dizzy:

Its really nice being back in the swing of things. Getting up early, hitting the gym and working again. It just makes you realize that money without health means crap. I always think about Tony Soprano and his early death at 51. I do mean the actor James Gandolfini. I was born and grew up in New Jersey so I always related to the Soprano's. I grew up right there in the thick of it in a small Italian Hood, called Secaucus. Gandolfini had 70 million dollars when he died and it meant nothing. The guy was an athlete who really got into excess. So keep your health because the old adage of your health is your wealth is very true.:dizzy:

Well I can take some of that money off your hands for ya, lol. Check is fine, i trust ya bro!

Seriously though, your absolutely correct bro! Your body is your temple! Thats how i look at it!

Back