monstersteroids.to horrible swelling post injections

Zersder

this is a really bad situation here.
I’ve used steroids several times and never experienced this before. Been using monsteroids for the past 2 weeks. I’ve done five different injections in all five times I’ve had this horrible swelling.
Recent situation was not good I had to actually go to the emergency room and have them drain it. Doctor said it was an infection and he said that if I kept injecting I would have to keep coming in to be drained.
I would say avoid using these guys they are no good.

I’ve used steroids several times and never experienced this before. Been using monsteroids for the past 2 weeks. I’ve done five different injections in all five times I’ve had this horrible swelling.
Recent situation was not good I had to actually go to the emergency room and have them drain it. Doctor said it was an infection and he said that if I kept injecting I would have to keep coming in to be drained.
monstersteroids.to scammed members on MC so forget using them

stay away from Monsters steroids they've been caught many times selling bad gear

wow that is a horrible thing that happened to you sorry

next time please use para pharma from ugfreak

What was the website? There are a lot of vendors with the name Monster.

monstersteroids.to scammed members on MC so forget using them
That link is to mymonsterlabs.com not monstersteroids.to

Back