Morning Fellas...

CrazyUSMarine

New to the web site. Just thought I would say hi to everyone. No need in signing up and not posting shit. Hope to get to know ya'll. Thanks

always good to see another non-lurker LOL, ... there's alot of great info, and as I'm sure with many many years of posts/threads the search function is awesome! ... but feel free to ask/contribute anything you want ... AND, of course there are some BS posts that are just funny as hell too... glad to have ya around

Welcome and good morning

Good morning and welcome to our site. We have got a couple more marines around here as well. Good to see another one. My whole family is navy and marines. Glad to have ya. This site has a very vast library of knowledge, So feel free to look around and and check thing out. Semper Fidelis "The marines started the line of true bros"

Hell, truthfully didnt think i would get this many welcomes. Been working out off and on for awhile now, but gonna start hitting it hard now. Thought I would join a site, get some knowledge in me before I just start taking shit that i see in the magazines. So thanks again for the greeting folks, ya'll hear more of me soon. Semper Fi

CrazyUSMarine said:
Hell, truthfully didnt think i would get this many welcomes. Been working out off and on for awhile now, but gonna start hitting it hard now. Thought I would join a site, get some knowledge in me before I just start taking shit that i see in the magazines. So thanks again for the greeting folks, ya'll hear more of me soon. Semper Fi
Your welcome bro. You came to the right place if you want to learn. Hope to see you often...Regards TOOL

welcome bro, you ll find everyone is very helpful around here. im still a newbie myself, but this is a great board to be on. stick wit it

Welcome to MC Crazy! This board is filled with tons of info and knowledgeable bros to help you out. You picked a good starting point. The more you learn, the less time and effort you'll waste in the gym and on what you're eating. "Train your mind to build your body!"

Welcome...Glad to have you here! We've got a great bunch of knowledgeable guys here so feel free to post any questions or info you would like to share!

Welcome! One thing, please inquire w/us before you waste any of your $$ on those
magazine adds. They sound good, like you cant live without, but so many are crap.
Use the site for research and give us any input you have. Again. welcome!

mcgaret said:
Welcome! One thing, please inquire w/us before you waste any of your $$ on those
magazine adds. They sound good, like you cant live without, but so many are crap.
Use the site for research and give us any input you have. Again. welcome!
I couldnt have said it better myself...lol you are right though, check with us before wasting any money on shit tha does nothing. And thats what just about all of it does, NOTHING. The only thing that will help out your workouts legaly are things like creatine,amino acids, And glutimines. I think I spelled glutimine right , not sure,...lol All the pro hormones that we used to be able to get a couple of years ago have been banned. Things like M1T,and what ever else there was. I really cant remember.. Well, Stick around bro, it will be worth it.

Last edited:
Back