Muscle Milk n' Oats

mikeswift

Gold Member
anyone try these yet? I just went to pick up some supps and came across these on the shelf. They come in little ready to microwave packs, you know add water just like instant oatmeal. 30g of Protein each. I spent $3 but that's not a bad breakfast option when you're on the go or need a quick meal at the office.

Never heard of it until now, but it sounds good. Where did you get them, a local store?

i have man and im not to big on them its easy your right but i dont know just hard to stomach for me.

Gbart said:
i have man and im not to big on them its easy your right but i dont know just hard to stomach for me.

do they taste that bad? I love oatmeal so it sounds like a great idea to me... I put protein powder into my regular oats with milk all the time

i dont like oatmeal with protein thats prob why if you like that then you will more then likely like these i eat them sometimes cause i bought a shitload of them. easty as hell to get 30 g's in less then a minute but i still dont care for them that much.

well I couldn't wait until breakfast and I just chowed one... it was actually pretty good. I ate it at the office so I couldn't measure out exactly 2/3 cup of hot water. Just used my best judgement and stirred it up. Tasted like oatmeal with protein powder in it basically.... but for 30g of Pro in a convenient take it with you package for $3 not a bad option at all... I'm sure we can find them ccheaper online in bulk.

I saw them at GNC. I'm not sure if I would pay $3 each though. But like you mentioned, pretty convenient if you work in an office setting such as myself.

what would be the difference in taste if you just mix oats and a flavored musclemilk powder. would it not be the same?

Back