((((musclechemistry.com Please Read))))

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
We apologize for all the downtime with our site and problems you may have had ordering during this time.

Could everyone please visit www.musclechemistry.com and report back in this thread whether or not the site is showing up normal on your computers or if it looks all out of whack. It looks messed up on my pc but i am not sure if it is just my computer or if the site itself is not showing up or loading properly, again please visit the site and let us know back in this thread! Thank you.

www.musclechemistry.com

mine is all whackd looking as is my wifes pc not sure how we could both have the same problem, anyne else? need more viewers thanks

I can see it but it looks strange- I clicked on an item, and clicked back and now it looks normal. I am using Firefox as the browser.

strange how? like the text was large and all? no columns holding text in order? how is it looking now bro or anyone else?

Presser said:
strange how? like the text was large and all? no columns holding text in order? how is it looking now bro or anyone else?

Yes, exactly like that...

what the fuck i cant win i tell ya,lol, my wife breifly had it come up normal, thena click or 2 more and it is back to all fucked up, it like only catched the normal looking age every 1 out of a million times you refresh the page, i need a gun,lol

T where are you bro? lmao, T is all over it bro, hopefully he will fix us right up soon, should I call him and wake him, its only midnight ya know, think he will be pissed, lol,

I think he might be a bit pissed.. I am still up only because the Spurs are playing a late game...

looks just as good as a 21 year-old chick with DDs running on the treadmill :dizzy: *i swear im not horribly immature or anything*

Last edited:
Looks good now... was having trouble with it the past few days but all seems in order from work computer and home computer (both Macs)

Yeah, I've been busting my ass on this really hard, but we are finally, finally back to business! You can go to either http://www.musclechemistry.com or go to http://www.netxplore.com/mcas they all will go to the same place. Thanks for everyone's patience.

How come everytime I order it forget me and I have to sign up for an account again...? I've been using the same name, e-mail and password but for some reason it has me create a new user everytime and that's the only way I can log in, Weird...

Sorry about that. The last database became corrupted, which was why it kept dropping cookies. I'm attempting to enter people back into the database and then have them change their password. You just beat me to the punch on your account. It shouldn't forget who you are now.

Back