MuscleChemistry ideas....

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Ok guys, I need some input here....

I'm looking at getting some items to sell for MuscleChemistry and wanted to get some ideas as to what you all would buy or like to see.

I'm looking at getting a lanyard style keychain. Something like the pic in this post

But not sure what else.

I don't want to get things that won't sell or things that will be expensive. I just thought I'd get some opinions from our members since you all will be the ones buying and using this stuff.

I've also thought about maybe some gym towels, aluminum water bottles with the carabiner on the end and some of those nylon bags with the drawstring.

Last edited:
I want a bodybuilder type thin tank. I'm too big for underarmour stuff unfortunately and I'd like some of the thin tanks would be cool especially if you can get them in a elastane Underarmour type material. 3xl is a must though.

I want a bodybuilder type thin tank. I'm too big for underarmour stuff unfortunately and I'd like some of the thin tanks would be cool especially if you can get them in a elastane Underarmour type material. 3xl is a must though.
I agree with dude on this..

musclechem necklaces or the rubber type bracelets would be kinda cool too. . like the sports necklaces like phiten has and bracelets like the livestrong type. ppl always trying to see what those say as well

Hey maybe some mc stickers so
kids and people can run them their motorbikes, skateboards , cars etc. Nothin too large just creative
And inexpensive. Do a design a sticker contest, there has to
be some art experts out there in the iron world.Another idea a small 2"
leather weightbelt key chain like golds did back years ago with name on it.

Last edited:
So we've got necklaces, the rubber bracelets, stringer tank tops, bumper stickers (or similar), weight belts and other types of keychains.

So far thanks for all the input, I'm going to look into all these options and see what I can come up with

Rite on. Stickers can be of all shapes and sizes even just the mc logo name in white letters for the quad hauler or whatever. Kids love that kind a stuff like a tramp stamp on a stripper..another option.. Temporary tattoos for future meatheads . Winner!

i would like to get a polo shirt with a cool design on the right chest side of like a cool design with the letters MC in some specific way and the logo" train your mind to build your body" under it. I can wear polo shirts to work and think this would be cool. maybe I can get my designer friend to make some designs with permission from MC and see what is liked, this could go on t-shirts, key chains, stickers ETC.
Any opinions?

I was thinking something similar to the Animal Flex hat if you've ever seen those. I love that design and it'd be clean and simple and classy too

i would like to get a polo shirt with a cool design on the right chest side of like a cool design with the letters MC in some specific way and the logo" train your mind to build your body" under it. I can wear polo shirts to work and think this would be cool. maybe I can get my designer friend to make some designs with permission from MC and see what is liked, this could go on t-shirts, key chains, stickers ETC.
Any opinions?

That'd be pretty cool, I'm sure we could talk Presser into something

I think so, or permission to use the symbol and have one or two made up. I even worked on some the other night to sendto him and see what he thinks..I did marketing and design for 9 years with a company and did many designs and marketing planbs that they still use today. Maybe I could help out in some way, but I would like a black polo with logo like MC (in a small graphic design) and under it "train your mind to build your body" Anybody elsein on that? Lets get a poll of whats wanted and whats not, even open up a surveymonkey acct. Its free and you can take surveys and find out what members want and dont want...just an idea

I've gotten a few more ideas that I'm working on so we'll see what happens. This is all coming out of my pocket so that's the biggest factor right now

Kinda similar to a trucker hat, but the back is white and the front is black with an offset emblem on the front.

328.jpg

Back