MuscleChemistrys $250 Body Weight Bench Press Competition!

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
The First Annual MuscleChemistry Body Weight Bench Press Competition.

The Winner Will Receive $250 CASH.

I would also like to Possibly give everyone who enters this competition a FREE MuscleChemistry "Train Your Mind To Build Your Body" t-shirt as well as 25% OFF Their Next MCAS Purchase

Bench Press Your Bodyweight For Reps.

Rules:

Must video yourself weighing in, just has to be the same day as lift. You can round down to the nearst 5lb mark. Example: If you weigh in at 217lbs you would lift 215lbs. Then video yourself bench pressing the weight for as many reps as you can. No smith machine!
I think this is fair and would be great to see.

We will not be posting the videos up publicly as they come in, but rather they will all be submitted and we will then post all the videos up at the same time, as to not discourage anyone after seeing a video, and also so theirs no edge as to knowing exactly what you have to beat if you already seen someone with the same weight class ect..

Deadline will be Dec. 24th. That should give you plenty of time. We will announce the winner on Christmas Day

Prize: $250 cash, NOT $250 redeemable in our store but rather pure cold hard cash!

Their must be atleast 5 entries for this contest to take place, so we ask that you please sign up in this thread by simply posting "I'M IN"

Last edited by a moderator:
There is absolutely no way that I would be able to even comfortably bench my weight ONCE with my current shoulder situation, but I look forward to seeing eveyone else's attempts. :show:

There is absolutely no way that I would be able to even comfortably bench my weight ONCE with my current shoulder situation, but I look forward to seeing eveyone else's attempts. :show:

My shoulder is acting up too. I was benching 220 last week for 6 reps at a body weight of about 175, but my shoulder hasn't stopped hurting since. I bet I could get 175 up 15 or 20 times. How do we load videos here? Would we have to add it to YouTube first or something like that?

:bench:

My shoulder is acting up too. I was benching 220 last week for 6 reps at a body weight of about 175, but my shoulder hasn't stopped hurting since. I bet I could get 175 up 15 or 20 times. How do we load videos here? Would we have to add it to YouTube first or something like that?

:bench:

Thats what I do, makes it easy. Post it up in this thread. Also you can post more than once. If you can do your bodyweight 15-20 times, thats great! Post it.

Well who all is in? I would love watching these videos, pretty bad ass idea

pressing movements are my weakness, so im out. id only get 5 or 10 @ my weight.
im sure some short bulky guy pn here will do his bw x 50+

Well who all is in? I would love watching these videos, pretty bad ass idea

I'll give it a try for sure. High reps shouldn't hurt my shoulder as much as heavier weights. My problem will be getting someone to video me, but I'm working on it already.

What is the prize, Presser?

The smaller guys weighing in around 150-230lbs are gonna run away with this competition!! No doubt about it! Guys like me at 298lbs arent going to do as well, I wish their was a way to judge this on a slide scale type deal, I know when I competed in powerlifting their was some formula used to determine this stuff, however i guess to make it easy and simple as possible beings its our First Annual Body Weight Bench Press Competition I suppose we should keep it simple.

So all you guys between 150-230 have a great shot at running away with this thing, but thats just my opinion, thats not to say someone weighing outside those parameters cant win!

I also edited the original thread to show the prize which is $250 Cash, NOT Store Credit like We sometimes run our lotteries for the MC Store, but Rather Just Simple Cold Hard Cashola!

This should help someone with Christmas Shopping,lmao, It aint much but its something!

I would also like to Possibly give everyone who enters this competition a FREE MuscleChemistry "Train Your Mind To Build Your Body" t-shirt as well as 25% OFF Their Next MCAS Purchase

Last edited:
after two months of bulking you come up with this shit

You lost me brutha? What do you mean?

And this is Nuk Nuks Event and Idea Not mine brutha,

I EVEN THINK NUK NUK IS COMING OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET TO PAY THE PRIZE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt he a SWELL FELLER!

Last edited:

I EVEN THINK NUK NUK IS COMING OUT OF HIS OWN POCKET TO PAY THE PRIZE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt he a SWELL FELLER!

Great, If I win I'll get a piece of paper with an IOU on it......:laugh:

isnt he a SWELL FELLER!

it means i have gained about 20lbs in the past month or so it would have been alot easier while it was still beach weather

Back