MuscleChemistrys $250 Body Weight Bench Press Competition!

I'm going to get in on this, if I can't get 30+ reps, I will be mad, but we'll see what happens. Luckily, I haven't gotten back on yet so I'm light right now, may have to hurry up and get this done as I plan on starting a new cycle on the 1st.

Has anyone shot their video yet, or does anyone plan to over this weekend?

Has anyone shot their video yet, or does anyone plan to over this weekend?

I was hoping to shoot my first video this weekend. Can we submit multiple videos? Or, should we wait and just submit our best one at the end?

C'mon you bunch meatheads. $250 for something you do all the time anyways! If I was able I would do it every chest day.

even though i fucked up and am injured i'll do it (probably the last day).....i nicked a vein doing a pec injection and now have a hard tennis ball lump on my right pec that won't allow my to pull my arm back or raise it....i've only missed one chest workout and back workout, but fuck it....i'll get my video in......

I'm new to this forum, just joined today, but I'd like to give the bench press competition a shot, so "I'm in".
By the way, thanks for letting me be a part this community.

I'm new to this forum, just joined today, but I'd like to give the bench press competition a shot, so "I'm in".
By the way, thanks for letting me be a part this community.

Your welcome brutha! And also welcome, hope to see you joining in the community chitter chatter we have here,lol

I havent see one submission of video, and a whole lot of guys saying they are in, and if we dont have atleast 5 video submissions then its OFF

My wife PROMISES that she will go to the gym with me this weekend and shoot a video. I don't know that I have a chance of winning, but I'd love the t-shirt and discount to MCAS.

I am not sure but I think you guys can all upload your videos to our youtube channel located here YouTube - MuscleChemistry's Channel

Im not sure how it works as in whther or not you guys can upload your videos to my channel or not cause i never used this, the wife set it up like a year ago and i never did anything with it til now

If its possible for you guys to upload your videos to the MuscleChemistry channel then I rather you guys do that

Hey Presser, I don't use YouTube much, so I might be missing it, but I can't see where to upload a video onto this page.

Hey Presser, I don't use YouTube much, so I might be missing it, but I can't see where to upload a video onto this page.

you may not be able to bro, i was just going to use that MUscleChemistry channel to put all the contest videos on, so you guys can upload your video to youtube urselves or upload it direct to our site here, or where ever you can get it uploaded to

Also wheres all the videos? we have loads of guys who said they are in so lets start seeing the videos!!! I know there is plenty of time left to enter your video, so i am assuming you guys are all double dosing daily your anadrols for the edge,lmao

you may not be able to bro, i was just going to use that MUscleChemistry channel to put all the contest videos on, so you guys can upload your video to youtube urselves or upload it direct to our site here, or where ever you can get it uploaded to

Sounds good, my friend. I'm hoping to have a few more tries before the 24th, but I got a pretty good video shot today. Weighed in at 182, so I benched 180 for a decent number of reps.

Also wheres all the videos? we have loads of guys who said they are in so lets start seeing the videos!!! I know there is plenty of time left to enter your video, so i am assuming you guys are all double dosing daily your anadrols for the edge,lmao

I thought you said to wait until the end to submit videos? I'm uploading mine now to YouTube, so I'll post it tonight if you want. I don't think it will win anyway, so what the hell. I'm just shooting for the t-shirt and 25% discount.

I thought you said to wait until the end to submit videos? I'm uploading mine now to YouTube, so I'll post it tonight if you want. I don't think it will win anyway, so what the hell. I'm just shooting for the t-shirt and 25% discount.

yeah I did say that bro, but i was hoping to do it this way...guys upload their video to yourtube and send an MC Site Rep or me the link so I can start uploading them all together but so no other contestant can see the other contestants videos until the contest day when I will make all videos public

I figure this way guys dont get the edge by seeing what other guys who already submitted video for their same weight class have done, another words no one sees anyone elses video until the day they are all due and made public and the winners are announced

hope i explained that to make sense,lmao

Back