MuscleChemistrys $250 Body Weight Bench Press Competition!

Makes perfect sense. My video is uploading now...it's taking like an hour. I'll PM you the link later tonight.

we have 1 video submitted thus far! Lets start to get those videos in fellas! $250 goes to the winner, and Little xtra Christmas money to go shopping with!

i might have to send mine in. might get lucky and win by default.
just did my bw for 12 which is pathetic. if i win with that, well its just sad

I'll send in a few videos of myself in various disguises. Do you think if I went into the gym in my Gene Simmons make up and outfit and started benching it would draw any stares?

I'll send in a few videos of myself in various disguises. Do you think if I went into the gym in my Gene Simmons make up and outfit and started benching it would draw any stares?

not if ur gym is in San Fransico

why wouldnt a gym allow video? thats kind of weird if u ask me brutha

Tell me about it The Sports Club LA in nyc Fucking ridiculous, gym is frequent by so called celebs, well I dont recognize any one :( bunch of BS

But i got 2 weeks to find somewhere it shouldn't be a problem

Tell me about it The Sports Club LA in nyc Fucking ridiculous, gym is frequent by so called celebs, well I dont recognize any one :( bunch of BS

But i got 2 weeks to find somewhere it shouldn't be a problem

oh well that makes perfect sense i guess, im sure celebs dont want people fucking snapping vid and pics, so thats actualy a cool rule then, i just never thought of that

oh well that makes perfect sense i guess, im sure celebs dont want people fucking snapping vid and pics, so thats actualy a cool rule then, i just never thought of that

The club is actually right next door to Scores the biggest strip club in the city :) and 4pm is an excellent time to WO u get all the girls coming in before there shift it can make for a very counter productive WO but thoroughly enjoyable

I did 135 for 70 full reps locked out the other day, so I wonder what that is going to equate to for bodyweight...I dont train endurance, but for 250 I just may :)

Hey guys,
I want in the bench press competition. So, I'm in. I am the former Power 48, which I have only posted one time before but somehow I messed up my password and wound up creating a whole new profile. I apologize for all of the confusion. I really struggle with computers.......

Back