MuscleChemistrys Newest Site Director is "NukNuk"!!!!!!!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I wanted to announce that "NukNuk" is now MuscleChemistrys New Site Director and will Run much of the site and over see the Site Reps as to help fine tune this machine we call MuscleChemistry.

Thanks brutha I personaly appreciate you stepping up to the plate to help!

Try not to get rid of to many reps and ban too many members your first week please,lmao

Hell yeah! Thanks. "WHO RUN IT!" lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxLaO2Ku-Ts[/media]

Fckn brown noser!!!!! Just playn. Congrats Nuk, you def deserve the job.

See what happens when you get big, people get intimidated and promote you!!! Congrats bro

Intimidate My ass, he out and out threatened me,lmao, I had no other choice, it was this or the emergency room he said, so I chose this!

Intimidate My ass, he out and out threatened me,lmao, I had no other choice, it was this or the emergency room he said, so I chose this!

LoL, I can't say I blame you. He's getting so big I'm sure he'll be getting to the front of every line wherever he goes. Girls will start throwing bras and panties at him, hell guys will be giving their girls up to him if he wanted

LoL, I can't say I blame you. He's getting so big I'm sure he'll be getting to the front of every line wherever he goes. Girls will start throwing bras and panties at him, hell guys will be giving their girls up to him if he wanted

lol, well im not sure about all that,lol, but who knows , i know he aint getting my wides panties, he can have my Mong though

Back