My booger is sick

Jakeywontoo

She's 9 months old and this the first time she's been sick sense she was born. She's so sweet tho. 103 fever and she's still smiling and laughing. Poor baby can't hold anything down. If she takes a bottle it comes up. She's been doing better today with cold water and a lil pedialyte. I thought we were gunna have to bring her to the ER last night. I hate she's sick. I'm a big softy when it comes to my booger. We are best friends ya know.

I don't think she will like being called a booger when's she's older..maybe some of the ladies on here will agree? Lol. Hope she heals up bro..

LOL...booger, cute :) My Dad had his little names for me when I was growing up too. I am def. a daddy's girl. Hope lil booger feels better soon!

That sucks!! I have a 7 week old and a 4 year old and nothing is worse than seeing your kid hurt and not being able to help them!! Hope he feels better

It's probably the toughest thing parents have to deal with. It was the most helpless feeling in the world when my little girl would get sick like that. Hope she feels better soon bro!

I hate seeing my boys sick but honestly it's the only time I can have them sit still and hold them like a baby again :)

Thanks everyone. She's doing alot better. I hope shell go back to sleeping in her bed tho. We may have a new problem on her hands...

Haha, good to hear and I guess trading one problem for another can be frustrating, but it's a better problem

Good to hear Jakey ! Explain to her mommy is ill and you are the dr and she needs to be in her own room for patient confidentialality.. U can see I have no kids but I like kids.. No.. Not in a weird way either Wv .lol..

Good to hear Jakey ! Explain to her mommy is ill and you are the dr and she needs to be in her own room for patient confidentialality.. U can see I have no kids but I like kids.. No.. Not in a weird way either Wv .lol..

And so it comes out

Hahaha were still working on paddy cake. I doubt shell grasp confideniality but she is my daughter so she may. I tell everyone there's a 50 50 chance of her bein a genius. Lol

Well sweet lil Emmy Lou has decided she's got a new bed and there's just not enough room for 3 people. So ole dad has been sleeping on the couch. I may have to buy a bigger bed. A queen size is plenty big for me and kakes (my wife). When you get a 9 month old flopping between you the bed seems alot smaller tho.

I remember when mine were sick like that. You wish you could have the cold (or whatever it is) instead of them. Helpless feeling.

Well sweet lil Emmy Lou has decided she's got a new bed and there's just not enough room for 3 people. So ole dad has been sleeping on the couch. I may have to buy a bigger bed. A queen size is plenty big for me and kakes (my wife). When you get a 9 month old flopping between you the bed seems alot smaller tho.

Eventually you'll get kicked out of the king size too though

Back