My veins

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
have started making frequent appearances lately, I must say its pretty nice to see them again

Not to that point again yet but yesterday my pumps were so intense that I could only do 85% of the weight I usually do and the veins looked great, they looked good today too, but only while working out. A few years back id be at work just walking around and they would be poking out like crazy, I want that again

would you say to get more vascular you need to lean up more or is it just genetic?

Obviously if you have less body fat you should be able to see more veins right?

you need less fat but def genetics, my buddy has veins always bc he has super thin skin, which when you're older is no good bc he will have onion skin

you need less fat but def genetics, my buddy has veins always bc he has super thin skin, which when you're older is no good bc he will have onion skin
I think the thickness of your skin has alot to do with it.. But the leaner you veins will start to show.. When Should are pumped I'm starting to see them and it is fuck cool as shit !!!!

Milk will make your skin thick. I try to stay away from the stuff for the most part....I drink plenty of water and when I'm lean, I have crazy veins in my arms, but now they're everywhere

Probably why your veins don't show very much then bro, no joke

thats crazy I never heard that before... But I like to eat cereal, mostly bc im a big boy lol and I put alot of milk in my coffee too so I dont have burnt corn kernel looking teeth

It's alright, I know that you're still wet behind the ears and have milk on your breath, one day you'll grow up lol

It's alright, I know that you're still wet behind the ears and have milk on your breath, one day you'll grow up lol

yeah yeah everyone makes fun of me for eating cereal, but sometimes it calls my name and I dont feel like cooking at 530 am so it works

I drink milk all the time, and I'm veiny as fck. Prob has to more to do with genetics.....

I wish I was naturally more vascular but thicker skin is wayyyyy more benificial when you are older

Back