Nair SUCKS

i thought it was universally known that nair on the balls is a no-no.

hell ive naired my junk it didnt bother me guess i had a different kind or somethin

Nair on your balls? Man I get irritation when I used the shit on my chest nevermind my balls. I feel for you right now. I think nair sucks in general...

I don't know about nair but I was about to get it on one night with some chick, and we were a little drunk, so my wangy wouldnt get up, so she started rubbing lotion on it to help with the process. Well,, the lotion contained alcohol, so I spent the rest of the night with my cock in the sink splashing water on it

thats the funniest crap i heard in awhile lmao .....try icy hot on your balls to stop the pain lol ...hope your testies get better lmao ....thats funny shit lmao

thats funny......lol....

it kind of reminds me... one night me and my wife were getting a lil hot and bothered.... well she had bought some "love" lotion.......which she thought was supposed to provide a warming sensation when it was rubbed in. Well she started rubbing it on me and wow....holy shit my balls were burning like she just put icy hott on them. Come to find out.... it wasnt sensual lotion, it was a massage gel for sore muscles that just had a sweet smell to it. Lets just say now she doesnt pick out the bedroom lotions....not anymore anyways....lol

Back