Votes: 36 94.7%
  • No, It is not a good idea

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Do we add another section in our photos forum. So far we have "pro Pics" 'Member Pics" and i was thinking of adding "Members Copetition Pics"

We have a good bit of competitors on here and I think it might help our board stand High!

Yep! I can't think of many negatives... unless we don't have any pics in there - that wouldn't be good. I don't think we have to worry about that, though.

But it'd be great for making the board stand high, like you said, and emphasize our competitors... Also great to see them all in one place!

Cool lets get some more votes though, and we would have to go pull alot of our competitors photos out of the members section and move them to this new forum wich shouldnt be to hard.

absolutely, dpsquat, bigpump, shit - too many to list - tons of pics to fill that forum.....

I think some "Presser" guy was in a contest at one time or another...lol

Great way to recognize those who are competing. I like the idea.

11 to 1 in favor... I like the idea, even though I don't compete, I applaud all those who do.. It shows great courage to stand before a group of people and be judged on your efforts.

I think it's a great idea also. The amount of time and will power involved to compete is unreal as some of you know. Let those who do show their stuff for all of us to admire.

Back