New Addition - TRI-TREN !! (by Mike Arnold)

P.S.L.

Gold Member
Tri-Trenbolone Now Available!!!

Hello, guys. In a continued effort to increase product variety, we have decided to put a new slant on an old drug by releasing a new formulation of the ever-popular trenbolone. A favorite of many, trenbolone works great no matter what ester you use, but for those who want to try something new, you might want to consider Tri-Trenbolone; a pure trenbolone product containing 3 different esters in one product: acetate, enanthate, and cyclohexylmethylcarbonate.

Similar to Sustanon in design, Tri-Trenbolone will hit hard & fast due to the inclusion of the acetate ester, while also providing the additional benefits of an extended release ester like enanthate and cyclohexylmethylcarbonate, allowing the user to maintain blood-levels of the drug for up to 2 weeks post-injection. For those who have been wanting to try a blended trenbolone product, here ya' go. See link below...

- Author: Mike Arnold

Last edited:
... as Stellar as the whole EP Line (Approved by the Whole "crowd" - Many boards members and VETS alike.)

Sounds interesting. My last tren experience was bad. I question its legitimacy really... But ive had some friends say EP is smooth so i may give this a go. Guess I need a reason to try EP anyways :)

Back