New Found Motivation

delcapone

I started lifting at home with my older brother when i was 12, after I got out of the U.S. Army In 1981 I wanted to join a gym, there was only 2 to choose from so from "81' to "94' I trained at the same gym, then in 94 GOLDS came to town and ive been training there till this past Jan. so on a whim I went back to my old gym 20yrs later, WOW what a difference no-body knows me so I can train without interuption, and im now the BIG Fish.. granted its a small pond ,but I cant wait to start my cycle in march, Test/Tren/D-bol... So if your training is becoming stale Try a new Gym, Im 52yrs old and have been training 35+ yrs and I think this is going to be my best year ever!! Man, I fuckin love the IRON GAME!!:cool:

Hey Del, im 54 years, I train in my basement and I love it. I love the isolation and I can blast the music as loud as I want. No distractions means no excuses.

Not a bad idea. I go to LA Fitness so I should try going to another gym more often as I can use any facility they have.

Not a bad idea. I go to LA Fitness so I should try going to another gym more often as I can use any facility they have.

i use to train at an La Fitness, it was a pretty good gym to, had everything, and some hardcore lifters and bodybuilders trained in there, but i haven't been to an LA Fitness in years, and always wondered if they started to try the NO BODYBUILDERS trend like Planet Fitness, ??

Hey Del, im 54 years, I train in my basement and I love it. I love the isolation and I can blast the music as loud as I want. No distractions means no excuses.
I did the basement thing for a while but for me, there was the T.V. the phone, and I think it's the ritual I like, laying in bed the night before going over the next days workout in your head, the 6min. Drive, when you start to feel the T.N.E. kicking in, the nice hot shower, the whole thing, but that's just me, whatever works...different strokes for different folks.

I can appreciate that. Im a bit of a loner and after years of training in gyms I got burnt out on some of the people (you know the ones). On the other hand I have met some very knowlegable poeple who actually know what they are doing at the gym. By the I too love the TNE, its awesome.....

I love going to the gym, but since I go before working 2nd shift no one is there. On my off days if I go later in the day, it is slammed!!! I hate that shit!! But I love the variety of the machines and having everything at my finger tips!!!

i use to train at an La Fitness, it was a pretty good gym to, had everything, and some hardcore lifters and bodybuilders trained in there, but i haven't been to an LA Fitness in years, and always wondered if they started to try the NO BODYBUILDERS trend like Planet Fitness, ??

Oh hell no. We are not like those planet fitness monkeys. We get lots of powerlifters, bodybuilders, fighters, etc. No pussies allowed, that is what planet fitness is for. haha ....and if it ever took a turn to be like planet fitness I would disappear like cake at a fat lady's convention.

Ahhh, LaFitness. I used to train there but then I needed a gym with real equipment. It was cool because they still let us deadlift there. Unfortunately we bent all their crappy bars and benching with a bent bar is not fun.

I love going to the gym, but since I go before working 2nd shift no one is there. On my off days if I go later in the day, it is slammed!!! I hate that shit!! But I love the variety of the machines and having everything at my finger tips!!!

Yea, gotta pick the right time, especially now with the new yrs resolutioners still tryin to stick it out but they will be filtering out soon. I would never set foot in planet fitness ,but i wish more gyms were open 24 hrs. Planet fitness the JUDGEMENT FREE zone, who makes commercials about how bodybuilders arent very smart.. NO Judgement there.. Man, don"t get me started..

Yea, gotta pick the right time, especially now with the new yrs resolutioners still tryin to stick it out but they will be filtering out soon. I would never set foot in planet fitness ,but i wish more gyms were open 24 hrs. Planet fitness the JUDGEMENT FREE zone, who makes commercials about how bodybuilders arent very smart.. NO Judgement there.. Man, don"t get me started..

it's like when people talk about "fairness" or affirmatitive action. "yeah we're going to make everything equal and by equal we mean we only discriminate against group X".

Yeah, I go to Workout Anytime which is 24/7. Love the idea, but if I didn't work 2nd shift it wouldn't work well. I go at noon and there are usually only 3 to 4 dudes using weights. Works very well for me. And holidays are great!! Aint nobody in there!! lol

Back