Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New here

animal87

My friend Mountain-Man invited me to come back over. So thanks to him, it looks like a nice site!

A little about me:

Started getting into lifting and sports about age 13. I was into lighter weights and cardio mostly until about age 19 because I used to do a little local boxing.

I got bored with that and started seeing how far i could take my lifting skills. I got to compete in a few power lifting competitions, never got first plae but always did well, had a squat well over 600lb I'm most proud of. I was injured in a car accident about 3 years ago and due to shoulder issues with that I'm not able to bench enough to compete anymore, but I still give it my best every time i hit the iron!

I'm currently been cutting, got down to 7-8% bf and trying to do a slow lean bulk now to get the weight i want. I'm 6'0", low 220s right now trying to get to 250lb. again but at under 10% bf.

I'm glad to be here and hope to learn and get to know everyone! Thank you for letting me be here!

Back