NitroTech Nighttime

strongpointe85

Anyone else like this product? I know its pretty damn expensive but I got it when it was buy 1 get 1 free so I was like... the hell with it! Ill give it a try. It seems to actually work however but is it really worth it?

They do make quality product. If it works it works........only you can tell us that since most here wont touch muscletech stuff.lol

Any good protien supp taken before bed time and even in the middle of the night is great for building and retaining muscle.

I agree with Cyphon, I used Zmass and it seemed to help, but taking any kind of protein sup will work wonders. I try to drink a Myoplex deluxe or MetRex RTD before bed.

Yeah any whey protein will work. I take Elite Dymatize protein before bed.

Bump, a slow digesting protein before bed is excellent, except if it's muscletech, lol. j/k They make quality OVERPRICED products.

If they make quality products, why do they constantly get sued for not meeting label claims?

Bro lots of companies don't meet label claims, I know that Trioplex bars and Detour bars haven't met label claims in the past.

strongpointe85 said:
Anyone else like this product? I know its pretty damn expensive but I got it when it was buy 1 get 1 free so I was like... the hell with it! Ill give it a try. It seems to actually work however but is it really worth it?

That was the worst tasting stuff I've ever tried! Was about 5 years ago so I'm not sure if it's changed since then, but I hated it. Like everyone said, any protein will work. I go with Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey. I've tried a lot of proteins and this one tastes best.

Ryknow said:
Bro lots of companies don't meet label claims, I know that Trioplex bars and Detour bars haven't met label claims in the past.

Then how can it be said that they are quality products when they can't even meet label claims, never mind looking into their ingredients to see if they are quality ingredients?

hahaha....your asking for trouble even mentioning muscle tech here!!! lol! like everyone else said....overpriced, but quality for sure. I just hit up the all they way chocolate before bed...works fine.....im sorta getting tired of the chocolate though...still taste good, but i dont care if its ice cream...the same flavor gets old!!!!

I'm saying they are quality products because i have used the old Hydroxycut with ephedra in it, Cell-tech and nitro-tech and they all worked good for me, then irealized i got raped on the pricing. And bump that Cyphon, i cut my sup bill in half and spend the rest on more food :thumbsup:

Back