No direct triceps exercises for me

mkdk

Iv'e decided that I have to give up any direct tricep exercises. This last bout with the tendonitis really sucked. I had to go to two different Docs, with first one being a total jackass. It hurt so bad that I couldn't even hold cup of coffee. Its better now but still 3 months off all exercise upper body wise. So the triceps will be worked indirectly with my pressing movement dips etc but no other direct extensions. I just dont want to be hurt no more. I really love this stuff, all pretty girls ,always loved gyms and Im not changing over to a different gym either. Just going to go at best time like 11am when no one is there. I cant go at 4am anymore with time change I would have to bed down at like 5 pm, that ain't happening. Spring has sprung my friends, life is short, enjoy.

Now you have me thinking if my tricep work is causing my tendonitis. I always assumed it was bicep work.

gonna let you guys in on a little secret..quit doing skull crushers been saying it for over 10 years

funny but everyone that quits after about a month or two they all say, man shit my elbows feel great

I'm dealing with tendonitis on the other side of the arm. The forearm up though the brachialis. Just took a week off from upper body and just today started back light. using straps and trying to keep it out of the movements.

Back