No Shave November

1MoreRep

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
So whos participating? I've never grown my beard out but Ive got a good start now.

not me! lol, i seen it on Fox news this morning, but im not a stach kind of guy lol, ill grow my beard out every so often though lol

We're doing it at work this year. I did it last year by myself and it was not a pretty sight. I'm not sure I'll do it the whole month, but we'll see.

I'm on it, I keep it short always but now I just let it grow, the women at work call me Mountain Man Nasty.... Lol, I said well I guess I'll shave it.... Almost in unison they said, "NO", we were just saying it's rugged.

i usually do grow a beard in the fall/winter but my fiance hates it so i the past 2 years ive only let it grow for about 2 months

i just now googled what it is and yes im in. the 2 most important women in my life are breast cancer survivors my mom and fiance. and my uncle has terminal bone cancer

I wish I would have thought about it earlier and everyone that wanted in could put up a shaving pic and we could pic a winner at the end of the month for some free stuff.

I am doing it, but not full all out, more like a fat chin strap, bc the older I get the hair goes higher up my cheek and lower down my neck lol. I dont want to look like a terrorist

Back