nolva and pct (didn't work)

Bignick

i started getting some lumps under my nips.....right away hit up the nolva and used presser's advice and hit up the dosage at 40mgs a day for the first 10 days then down to 20 mg/day. It didn't help a damn bit....in fact they got worse.....they have since stabelized and haven't grown but damn sure haven't gotten any smaller....the nips are still sore, will they ever not be tender? this about 5 weeks now it has been like this.....i assume surgery is the only option.....anyone else had a similar situation?

thanx bros

How big we talking, marble size? i have one abut that size, always slightly sensitive, but on test its ALWAYS gonna puff and be sore, may not grow, but it will be noticble. Did you use pills or liquid. I have little faith in novl from pnp, didn't do shit for me.

Yes, what were you taking. If what you had was related to progesterone, nolva wouldn't really help.

bro you would be surprised.....i used m1t and methyl-d......nothing hard core this year at all.... i guess i just have a predisposition for the tits.....sux

thanks bros

The M1T can affect your progesterone levels and increase prolactin.

Like bswole said, Nolva isn't really meant for that.

Some research I've done on phytoestrogens has shown that they help control progesterone levels and normalize hormones in both males and females.

You may want to consider trying that. It is safe & all natural. You can buy it cheap at GNC or any health supplements store. May want to give it a try :) It can't hurt, that's for sure! There are no side effects to taking phyto's.

Last edited:
really....i give it a spin....so zylo where is a good read on the estrogen breakdown....like progest.....etc

Try B-6 200 mg 4 x a day with Beta Siterol and some other phytoestrogens. You should know if it is working in 20 days or less.

Bump cold bear...B-6 is good
If you can get Bromo try that it should work even more....trust me.

I am dealing with a similiar issue now from taking M1T...next time go with Sust less sides and cheaper bro...

Back