Purity Source labs NPP QUICK QUALITY GAINS THAT STICK WITHOUT THE BLOAT.

Macedog24

SPONSORS
SPONSOR
NAUu5sP.gif

d5Vw8EU.png

Npp is one of my All time favorite. NPP Can be used in many cycles safely and affectively..
Most just pass right over NPP because of its big brother deca. Npp is great for strength, fullness, decent size without the added bloat.
NPP is also great alternative for tren.
Tren is a very powerful steroid that comes with many side affects. One such side effect is your cardio or aerobic capacity. . YOu pay the price when it comes time for cardio WHEN RUNNING TREN.. This is not a concern when using NPP.
You can do cardio all day long and not worry about the dreaded breathing problems you encounter with tren,
and no Trensomnia or heartburn ... Plus Your muscles stay Hard full and Lean. Now, Just like Tren I do tend to sweat excessively while on npp. So be warned. Stay hydrated..
Npp is very versatile. NPP is known for adding lean mass without holding much water/bloat.
In my opinion one of the most underutilized and under appreciated compounds on the market.

Some positive effects of nandrolone are:
Increased IGF-1 production
Increased nitrogen retention
Inhibition of glucocorticoids(cortisol)
Increased rbc
Increased protein synthesis
Increased collagen synthesis
Increased bone mineral density

NPP is one of the best mass builders. Growth will occur rapidly, and steady.
You will notice that you stay leaner during your off season due to its metabolic effects of the hormone.
Very few products will beat NPP when it comes to recovery from strenuous training and exercise.
Npp will protect lean muscle mass better than many other Products. When we diet we burn more calories than we consume. Unfortunately, this puts lean muscle tissue at risk,
NPP can provide the protection We need and minimize muscle loss.
Your recovery benefits will be tremendous, even when in a caloric deficit.
Many athletes will use low doses of NPP for the recovery and joint relief benefits alone.
ITjcfpU.gif

Quality you can always Count on.
PSL Is Your favorite One Stop Shop.

Absolutely 💯 a game changer right here. And priced very cheap .if you've Never ran npp you don't know what your missing .. Give NPP a try. You will have fantastic results and feel like an beast in the gym training .

Back