O.K. Let's here you're Arnold Classic Top 5..

delcapone

I have'nt seen what the compotition looks like this year as far as shape , so going by the past and without seeing this years improvement, I have;
1)Branch Warren
2)Ben Pakulsky
3)Shawn Rhoden
4)Dennis Wolf
5)Evan

Wow ,I did'nt realize how hard this would be ,normally I feel confident about my picks , but you could put Roelly in 3 or 4th- Tony Freeman looked good last yr, but he's getting up in age..Eddy Nunn.. Victor.. I'm going to reserve the right to comre back and change my picks till a day before pre-judging.. going to have to Research this a bit. :rolleyes:

I have'nt seen what the compotition looks like this year as far as shape , so going by the past and without seeing this years improvement, I have;
1)Branch Warren
2)Ben Pakulsky
3)Shawn Rhoden
4)Dennis Wolf
5)Evan

Wow ,I did'nt realize how hard this would be ,normally I feel confident about my picks , but you could put Roelly in 3 or 4th- Tony Freeman looked good last yr, but he's getting up in age..Eddy Nunn.. Victor.. I'm going to reserve the right to comre back and change my picks till a day before pre-judging.. going to have to Research this a bit. :rolleyes:

lol, yeah its tough to call brutha, and just as tough even seeing them just a couple days prior to contest,lol, I'm going to have to think about it myself lol

All those guys have the tools to do it. I'm looking forward to the pics if these guys a few weeks out

Dennis, Roden, BPac, Warren.........5th is too close to call....insert anyone really....

Damn i don't know about you guys with Dennis 1st and Branch back at 4 , and i haven't been able to find any decent fairly current pics of of most these guys and especially Victor!

evan is the only one that has posted any pics and looks like hes brought his waist down.

Back