Offseason bulking cycle for experiance guys ?

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Ok guys,

just give me what you would do for an offseason final bulker (starting precontest in Jan. 1st) to put on some solid muscle the next couple month...For an experiance guy like myself, Nuk, Presser, or the Dude, ect, ect...Just want some idea's thats all...:show:

My goal for now is to get my offseason weight up to a solid 275lbs...Im only about 7-8 lbs away now...B.F. % isnt to crazy high...I would guess maybe 12% maybea tad less..I got my upper abs, lines in my legs, arms, delts, some back detail, ect, ect...I want to come in as a super, in my regional level NQ show, then if I need to...Diet down to the heavy's for my national level show...:lurk:

well guess it would depend on what doses you are running now of each?

well right now its test cyp/prop (combo) at 750mg per week (250mg 3 x wk), deca at 300mg per week (150mg 2 x week) 20mg d-bol per day...5 iu's HGH EOD, 80mcg IGF EOD (oppisite of GH)

well right now its test cyp/prop (combo) at 750mg per week (250mg 3 x wk), deca at 300mg per week (150mg 2 x week) 20mg d-bol per day...5 iu's HGH EOD, 80mcg IGF EOD (oppisite of GH)

Bump that test up to 1500-2000. And add insulin.

I think 1500 is plenty....IMO ur better of adding in deca/tren enan at 500mgs and insulin.

why do you say this ? add deca and tren ? Just curious, not saying your wrong or right...just want your opinion ...

why do you say this ? add deca and tren ? Just curious, not saying your wrong or right...just want your opinion ...

On second thought u are 260-270....I think the bigger u are te more u need...but at a certain point adding a different compound versus just increasing test will yield more gains...in my opinion....I meant either deca or tren...I'd favor tren.

I know it sounds like I'm preaching, but I have made outstanding gains on my current protocol. When gains stop I may go up to 1g of test and 800 of Deca or 500mg of Tren, but these peptides are really amazing. Given your experience and prior health issues this is my idea
1g test
800mg Deca or 500mg Tren
5iu GH EOD
IGF at 100mcg pre w/o
MGF at 400mcg post w/o
CJC / GHRP at 100mcg each 3 times a day.
I've hit 270lbs, but my hands and feet are very swollen from the peptides, my BP is 130/78 and I feel great and my face is noticably leaner.

I know it sounds like I'm preaching, but I have made outstanding gains on my current protocol. When gains stop I may go up to 1g of test and 800 of Deca or 500mg of Tren, but these peptides are really amazing. Given your experience and prior health issues this is my idea
1g test
800mg Deca or 500mg Tren
5iu GH EOD
IGF at 100mcg pre w/o
MGF at 400mcg post w/o
CJC / GHRP at 100mcg each 3 times a day.
I've hit 270lbs, but my hands and feet are very swollen from the peptides, my BP is 130/78 and I feel great and my face is noticably leaner.

yeah I got tons of CJC/GHRP that I havnt used yet...maybe I will give them a go, and see what they can do...thanks for the idea...

ok, lets look at it this way. Basically the 90's were when the freaks showed up. So the question is what did they use? High dose's, Insulin, and HGH.

ok, lets look at it this way. Basically the 90's were when the freaks showed up. So the question is what did they use? High dose's, Insulin, and HGH.
Very true, but those guys don't hold a candle to the guys running things now and what has really come to light in this decade.... IGF and peptides. Also Chris has had a health scare. I think that all of the tools out there should be utilized especially if they offer a marginally safer way to the same end result.

Very true, but those guys don't hold a candle to the guys running things now and what has really come to light in this decade.... IGF and peptides. Also Chris has had a health scare. I think that all of the tools out there should be utilized especially if they offer a marginally safer way to the same end result.

I agree with pretty much everything...but in the 90s maybe these guys were just genetics freaks..but u had flex wheeler, Kevin levrone, Dorian, Shawn Ray, demayo, mike matazzaro(sp?)....maybe it wa genetics...maybe it's what they were using....

I would look into high Test & moderate Eq...gains should be good, lean-eq will help appetite...due to health issues I'd try to steer clear of orals, deca & tren(until contest prep)

I would look into high Test & moderate Eq...gains should be good, lean-eq will help appetite...due to health issues I'd try to steer clear of orals, deca & tren(until contest prep)

High test + EQ=crazy blood pressure for me....hemocrit sky high too

EQ - raises my b.p. to much, I do better on lower doses of deca...I can do higher doses of test, I personally dont think it hurts me to much..but the most I have done since my heart issues is 800mg per week..but I do think I can handle 1 gram or 1200mg per week...probably gonna wait to do that until after the first of the year...

Just click on this thread and watch, then just let it soak in.

1992 - 2004

You think his doses and cycles stayed the same through the years?

EQ - raises my b.p. to much, I do better on lower doses of deca...I can do higher doses of test, I personally dont think it hurts me to much..but the most I have done since my heart issues is 800mg per week..but I do think I can handle 1 gram or 1200mg per week...probably gonna wait to do that until after the first of the year...

1200 mgs is probably plenty.....how about a high dose of masteron or primo?

Back