Ok, its Contest Time Again. For all members!!!

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
Well the other contest didnt go that great, as we had alot of commit's but only 3 entries. So lets try this again. Give me some ideas for a contest between the members.

Here are some of my ideas:

Deadlift - divided into weight classes.

Most intense set.

Mabye some type of body transformation, can be divided into to groups. One for weight loss and the other for weight gain.

:lurk:

How about most intense set ....Easy, anyone could do it...and everyone has a camera phone or flip now..so that would be easy...

I would also like to incorporate a "Photo Caption Contest" like we did with the thread/link below:

http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/musclechemistry-discussion/55119-jay-what-you-doing.html

I think it would be fun, funny, and alot of guys would have a blast with it and ofcourse MuscleChemistry would give away a prize to the winner each week. And the winner would be voted on by the members via a POLL for the best Caption to the Photo.

Let me know what you guys think about incorporating this kind of contest here at MC.

I would also like to incorporate a "Photo Caption Contest" like we did with the thread/link below:

http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/musclechemistry-discussion/55119-jay-what-you-doing.html

I think it would be fun, funny, and alot of guys would have a blast with it and ofcourse MuscleChemistry would give away a prize to the winner each week. And the winner would be voted on by the members via a POLL for the best Caption to the Photo.

Let me know what you guys think about incorporating this kind of contest here at MC.

Ok, I can make that happen. Just need to find some good photos. Do they need to be bodybuilding related?

I like this idea, it'd be funny as hell

Also how about a Super Bowl pick. Pick the team who wins and the score. Whoever is the closest, wins.

You could do total yards, final score, highest yard rusher/passer/receiver with a yardage total prediction....Many things to do for the Super Bowl

Funny captions sounds good. People of walmart has some interesting stuff and links to more crazy pics by the way.

nah whatever looks like it could have some funny captions
I can def do this, when will the thread start for it? and oh how do you load a pic on here? I copied and pasted an article yesterday and the picture showed up but I dont think that would work on just like a google image tho, but let me know

Last edited:
To add to what I just wrote how about UFC predictions for this saturday? you can make it more specific by just taking the top 4 fights on the card, and predict what round and how (KO, TKO, Submission, Decision)

Back