older men who like younger girls stack

Gialdeoi

I’m whats known as a sugar daddy and I target younger women to have sexual relations with either via gifts or money. This is a common thing nowadays especially since my wife divorced me and took half my shit.
I’m 68 years old. 260 pounds and 5’11’’ I’ve got very wrinkly skin especially along my butt and stomach. I need steroids to tighten things up.
I want to do an anti aging stack. Was thinking of 5iu’s a day hgh and 500mgs a week testosterone cyp.
The last girl I paid her 5K a month to be my gf but she said I smelled too much. Would steroids increase or decrease smell?

I’m whats known as a sugar daddy and I target younger women to have sexual relations with either via gifts or money. This is a common thing nowadays especially since my wife divorced me and took half my shit.
I’m 68 years old. 260 pounds and 5’11’’ I’ve got very wrinkly skin especially along my butt and stomach. I need steroids to tighten things up.
I want to do an anti aging stack. Was thinking of 5iu’s a day hgh and 500mgs a week testosterone cyp.
The last girl I paid her 5K a month to be my gf but she said I smelled too much. Would steroids increase or decrease smell?
all dudes like young girls
you gotta shower and get some 300mgs test weekly in there 2 iu hgh

steroids can effect your smell if you abuse them i guess

my recommendation is use 1iu hgh only. 5iu is too much and will make things worse

So wash more often

Test tren

Steroids are not a good option here. They do nothing for tightening up skin or wrinkles. If anything, you might be a good candidate for TRT so get bloods done to see where things are. I recommend HGH for your goals but remember this is a long term play. 1-2iu per day is plenty.

Back