On way to do Chest tonight!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
On my way out the door to hit some chest baby! For those who dont know the secret to a good chest workout ....its Pandora on Iphone!!! Makes me want to eat the plates and shit dumbells! lol

Yup pandora is the shit...southern rap radio, west coast hip hop radio, and techno are my 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my way out the door to hit some chest baby! For those who dont know the secret to a good chest workout ....its Pandora on Iphone!!! Makes me want to eat the plates and shit dumbells! lol

Good way to bulk up, I suppose. :D

Yup pandora is the shit...southern rap radio, west coast hip hop radio, and techno are my 3

I listen to music like Disturbed Godsmack and all the hard stuff , but I do love Techno now and again but I find myself bobbing my head to the beat when I listen to Techno or House Dance stuff, lol, It makes me want to rip my shirt off and dance with a water bottle in my hand while grinding my teeth,lmao

Sorry Ecstacy Flash back,lmao

I need a small player just for the gym. My Zune is way too big. I feel like the 80's guys with the big boombox on their shoulder. I just need a few gigs I could load up with only metal. Pantera, Godsmack, Metallica, Megadeth...

I listen to music like Disturbed Godsmack and all the hard stuff , but I do love Techno now and again but I find myself bobbing my head to the beat when I listen to Techno or House Dance stuff, lol, It makes me want to rip my shirt off and dance with a water bottle in my hand while grinding my teeth,lmao

Sorry Ecstacy Flash back,lmao

I'll get my vics inhlaer ready........

On a side note...don't know if u guys ever heard of mark hanlon??? Branch warrens original trainer (the one that put him through that nuts workout muscletech used to run in it's ads back in the day)....him and a friend (of mine) went in 50/50 on a 1k tabs.....they started rolling before 3 or 4 workouts a week....this guy was already am animal in the gym....ran ungodly amounts of test....280 lbs of muscle and his ticker gave up....died after a set if squats

He was a beast....Ronnie, Brian dobson and mark used to train together early in Ronnie's career...if you watched mark train...u know where Ronnie and branch got their "form" from

a6cd0a4d-bd74-0177.jpg

He looks like palumbo in the face in that pic

Best song ever for working out is B.Y.O.B. by system of a down!!!! It litterally helps me get another rep up lol. Instant beast mode:show:

How's the disgestion system handle when you eat plates and shit dumbbells Press? I bet you feel that passing through....

I need a small player just for the gym. My Zune is way too big. I feel like the 80's guys with the big boombox on their shoulder. I just need a few gigs I could load up with only metal. Pantera, Godsmack, Metallica, Megadeth...

i use the ipod shuffle.. it clips anywhere and is the size of a quarter.. you cant pick what song you want to hear but i only throw workout songs on it so whatever comes on im fine with

I'll get my vics inhlaer ready........

On a side note...don't know if u guys ever heard of mark hanlon??? Branch warrens original trainer (the one that put him through that nuts workout muscletech used to run in it's ads back in the day)....him and a friend (of mine) went in 50/50 on a 1k tabs.....they started rolling before 3 or 4 workouts a week....this guy was already am animal in the gym....ran ungodly amounts of test....280 lbs of muscle and his ticker gave up....died after a set if squats

Rolling as in X rolling im assuming,lol, I tryed it twice and couldnt catch my breath,lol, 3 to 4 workouts a week and I wouldnt be here either

Back