paradigmpeptides.com – closed and I’m out of luck

Caelsdi

apparently paradigmpeptides has closed down and I’m straight out of luck
I guess I’m stupid because I placed an order with them a day before they shut down and it was for over 5,000 dollars worth of stuff
what is the solution from here and what kind of I do to get my money back is there any way I can maybe reverse the Bitcoin transaction can anyone help me with that please or maybe put me in touch with the owner there so that they can send me back my money

i have no clue but i highly doubt there is any way to recover a bitcoin sent anywhere but i would not know that kind of thing myself .. why would you not be contacting your bitcoin customer service? i guess that might be TOO logical of a thing to do right

apparently paradigmpeptides has closed down and I’m straight out of luck
I guess I’m stupid because I placed an order with them a day before they shut down and it was for over 5,000 dollars worth of stuff
what is the solution from here and what kind of I do to get my money back is there any way I can maybe reverse the Bitcoin transaction can anyone help me with that please or maybe put me in touch with the owner there so that they can send me back my money
paradigmpeptides.com did an exit scam
your money is gone dude

Back