PC Program for Tracking Calories, Etc.

SuzyQ

Is anyone using a PC program to track daily calories, activity level, etc? I've used Life Form, which lets you put in all your meals for the day. It already has some basic foods in it (including prepared foods), and you can add your own. It tracks everything on the nutrition label, and lets you make graphs and charts.

Does anyone use anything different? I'd be surprised if there wasn't one specifically geared towards the BB industry (Life Form is not).

I have wrote an excell spread sheet and a food data base. all you do is copy and paste to the spread sheet and everythingis added up and totaled for you. I use this when I train people. It makes creating a diet very easy.
Id be glad to share it...

sweatmachine said:
I have wrote an excell spread sheet and a food data base. all you do is copy and paste to the spread sheet and everythingis added up and totaled for you. I use this when I train people. It makes creating a diet very easy.
Id be glad to share it...

big bump for excel. sm i've done the same thing as you. i created a table of the foods i eat and then just list the food i've eaten and it fills in the rest.

Have a look at this software its works really well also allows the user to add foods that arent in the database their is a free download (trial version ) works just like the normal one just expires in 15 days . http://www.dietpower.com/

Back